Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Log in to save your medals! Don't have an account? Create one for free!
Drive fast, perform wild stunts and unlock new cars and upgrades, in a fun physics racing game that's held in an the treacherous terrain of a packed office.
PS- Medals are fully working now! Sorry got the bug, and if you have issues please PM me and we'll solve it :)
I wonder if they had a last chapter in this... the 3rd would be awesome! Also there is a Boss too! Note :You need the best race car, witch is the Last one. Plus new races to! and a Secret one too! Hint: Earn all The stars. Plus new medals and a Bonus one to! Note: you can't get that Medal Unless you got 100%. Can you make Desktop Racing 3 Before it is 2019?
Ok, I am not going to give a cheerful review for this...
1. I hate games with bad physics and this game hasn't seen any physics at all. For example: according to what physics law when a car is 4 wheels on the ground with engine turned on to move forward it is moving backwards???
2. That bouncing is just ridiculous, on everything...
3. Even the jump is just a simple bounce not helping sometimes in any way.
4. On the higher levels: are the opponents invulnerable to all obstacles?
5. The place on the grid should depend on the total amount of stars earned between 3 last levels, not be just 0-1: up one place or not;
6. More about the opponents: it seems that the jump/boost limits do not apply to them since they can just fly almost all the time - I like challenging games, but the ones that are fair to the player.
This has to be one of the greatest racing games on NewGrounds. Plus, the music during gameplay is always a joy no matter how many times I hear it in each level.
I'll put it simple. AWESOME GAME!
Pretty sweet, just finished it!
A game about people and their reflections
Pure minimalist puzzle game about solving spatial issues
Short visual novel about a mysterious girl hiding a dark secret
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.