Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
EBF4 is out on Steam now, with lots of extra content:
Go on a huge turn-based RPG adventure, and save the world again!
Battle over 120 types of monsters, collect over 140 types of equipment and use over 130 different skills and spells!
The long awaited sequel to Epic Battle Fantasy 3!
Everything is controlled with the mouse, but you can also move around with the keyboard.
You can change the controls, quality, sounds and other stuff in the options menu.
A short review after about 10h of gaming (of course not all the time at once):
- Interesting dialogs, much humor inside, quite modern language
- The fighting system is mostly balanced, if you know how to skill it becomes easy (unless you play on epic)
- Graphics as always: Kind of cool, not high end, you know what I mean.
- The story is "okay" for me, could be even more detailed or deeper
- Addiction risk is really high, especially in the beginning -> in the end it gets a little lame mostly because the enemies are somehow similar, even if they look different
- Nice easter eggs, very easy to navigate and understand
For me, this is (as a free to play game) a very good RPG-game. I strongly recommend to play it.
So many medals... :>
Gg, just started... 5/5
Good game, it's one of the best.
Its a really great game but i don't like the mage dogs keep healing themselves its annoying
Good game and Brazilian Lenguage! wow!
Dear Missus Bin, what have you done to your friends?
It’s Gideon and Reed’s first escape room and it’s gonna be a blast!
Old-school parody RPG with an epic plot.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.