Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Log in to save your medals! Don't have an account? Create one for free!
Like endless platforming? Pitluff Driver is an endless platformer game which enable players to compete for medals, bragging right scores.
Pitluff Driver was inspired by Temple Run.
Left/Right Key: Move Left/Right
Up Key: Jump
-Scoreboard issue with Overall Scores.
- Black Screen Issue (Seems like a Newgrounds issue, because I can't replicate this same issue on other sites like Kongregate, etc.)
weird thing is that you can use all skins without buying them, buying will only unlock medals.
Only thing I hate about this game is sometimes when I die, I get a black screen with repetitive music and the only thing I can do is to reload my page and continue playing.
Lol, I forgot I made this game.. Thanks for trying anyway.
I don't even get HOW this got daily 2nd place.
There are a frickin TON of things wrong with this game. Here is a list.
1. Sometimes you get a black screen when you die. I have to reload the page to keep playing.
Which is really annoying when you're trying to get the medals. And I am pretty sure that this is NOT an issue with Newgrounds.
2. It's the same three blocks OVER AND OVER AND OVER. You couldn't take an hour or so to actually put some detail into the platforms instead of focusing on the background?
3. I got squashed against the side of the screen several times just because I was too far to the left and would have made the jump if the screen didn't scroll so fast. This is VERY infuriating.
4. The shop items cost WAY too much. This is a blatantly obvious case of fake longevity.
5. The Pitty #2 skin. IT DOESN'T DO SQUAT. It doesn't add ANYTHING to your score, it just makes you go faster at the beginning. In the shop it is worded so it sounds like it would add to your score, but that is a bunch of misleading junk.
6. The Pitty#4 and Millionaire medals ALWAYS unlock at the same time. So there is NO use for the last skin.
7. Eventually the repeating music makes me want to rip my ears off. IT'S SO ANNOYING!
8. The character doesn't change AT ALL. You could at least have another sprite for him.
9. It is VERY obvious that almost NO beta testing went into this game. If so, than it would be a LOT better.
10. The only reason I keep playing this game is for the medals, and even then it is STILL boring.
Overall, it is a nice idea, but the execution is so bad that it's not even worth it. Next time, please test the game more, put more detail into the art, and actually make the upgrades more effective and easier to obtain. Do that and you might have a winner.
Stupid little game, yet fun and I like how the background is a still image but the waves looks as if it is animated.
The ONLY reason I'm giving this one star is because it isn't offensive, at least. There are so many things wrong with this, it's hard to start. Fix the following errors/offences and this game would be significantly better.
1. Double menu glitch
2. Very repetetive, same three blocks over and over, needs more blockades.
3. Music, while decent, gets old VERY fast.
4. The items in the shop are WAY too expensive. A game like this shouldn't make you play hours to get all the medals. There is literally no way in hell that I would take time to make 1,000,000 points.
5. Medals are boring
6. "millionaire" and "pitty #4" medals will always unlock at the same time.
7. The pitty #2 skin does not help at all. It gives you a boost so that you don't have to go so slow at the begining, I get that, but it's worded in a very wrong way.
8. What's the point of unlocking pitty #4 if there's no reason to earn points past that anyway?
9. Difficulty ramps up much too quickly. By 10,000 the screen is moving fast enough that it's no longer based upon skill, rather luck.
10. Game tends to black screen after 8,000ish.
11. Left barrier kills you way too easily, there are many times where I could save the jump by double jumping but it kills before I get the chance.
12. The game goes much to slow at the begining, then MUCH too fast near the end, there needs to be more variety, then the blocks wouldn't seem to be so dang repepetive and it would much easier and more enjoyable to play.
I know this is all harsh, and based on your games I'm guessig your new to the whole gig, but seriously mate, don't publish a game that's been done a hundred times over. At least add a good reason to play.
An epic, colorful and fast-paced arcade game
Make your way to the next level by creating constellations!
bullet hell with a unique absorb mechanic
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.