Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Take control ultimate army and conquer enemy base in this strategy warfare game.
Click your base then click enemy base, press and hold CTRL + click base to select more than one base to attack.
its alright, not to bad, not to good
this game is terrible
Decent game, fun, easy... but if you have it turned up to 3x speed at the begging of a match, its almost impossible to win... the AL goes way to fast you dont have a chance to click once before there on there way to your main base...
maybe alittle more explanations on the upgrades and why there important...i went through majority of the game, just getting the rifleman upgrade..
I just played it on easy. It was okay.
- different types of units coming out of your bases
- The fighting looks really good, you see the units react to the enemies
- Mute button
- Speed up button
- The style how to concour (like in culture wars)
- you can choose how difficult you want it to be
- I didn't like the graphik. The drawing in the menu is nice, but the rest of the graphics don't match at all and lack their own character. I think they are too colourful to match a wargame but they also don't seem to have any other concept (like being really simple, realistic, cute...)
- The game starts to get interesting (finally) at level 15/20. That's quite late (although it might be different in normal/ difficult mode)
- It gets really annoying when you have to select multiple bases. It works for 3 or so with CTRL but if you want to select more and change the direction, you have to click each one over and over again. How about being able to select an area with your mouse? Especially in the last level I had to click A LOT.
-The sound is okay, I guess. Not mine, but you can mute, so whatever.
What’s inside this box? A lot of puzzles! Can you solve all 30?
Use the mouse to navigate menus and to queue and cancel robot actions.
Made for the Adventure Jam 2016!
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.