The sequel to "Outpost:Haven"4.06 / 5.00 40,660 Views
Hunt The Candy!!!3.83 / 5.00 12,226 Views
A thrilling rush through cyberspace!3.80 / 5.00 39,205 Views
Made in 48 hours for #1GAMCRUNCH and #1GAM.
Y.O.L.O Explorer (Yet Other Landing Object) is a game similar to Motherload, you dig for resources in order to get better upgrades.
My game is a bit simpler, your main goal is to gather all of the artifacts (glowing balls) and in the process also gather minerals which can be used to upgrade your ship.
- Use mouse to fire laser, you will be propelled to the opposite direction.
- Chunks of rock are destroyed by the laser too. But in order to get deeper you will require an upgrade to laser system.
- Before being able to gather artifacts you must destroy their outer crust (blue lines), that can be done with the same method as always (guess how?).
- When you gather an artifact you will be presented with the upgrade menu, the upgrades cost minerals.
- Notice the fuel bar? Yea, there is fuel. Re-fuel your ship by going to the surface and going inside the nuclear fuel sign (costs M$ 1).
- Win by gathering all artifacts. There is unfortunately no real win screen, the game will simply pause at the last upgrade menu.