Just in time for national radio day!
I went with some new techniques in this one. I experimented with symbol swapping to keep a more consistent head, which let me add more detail to things like the mouths. Unfortunately, I decided to do this after finishing about half of the original animation; this led to some bad layering on my part, which meant hours of wonderfully tedious frame-by-frame corrections.
I also got into some VCam work, which kinda spiced up some of the angles that I had to use more than once.
I gotta say, though, my favorite thing about this project was getting to finally use Swivel. Exporting is always a horrendous bitch for me. In fact, my previous animation had well over fifty failed exports before I got the sound and effects to work properly, so being done with it after a minute and a half was nothing short of amazing in my eyes. It even got around the problems I had in the SWF file that I used for the conversion. That shit's amazing. Seriously.
Update: got all the problems with the SWF hammered out, so I've got it up for now. Might switch back to MP4 at some point, but I just love those buttons I made so damn much that they've gotta be up for a bit. The title card ain't half-bad either.