Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Help Matt H. pass all 20 levels full of math. Solve math tasks and beat best math-brains!
Very cute and polished educational game. Congratulations to the developer!
Extremely pretty and well designed game.
First of all, this is certainly a nice idea. I'll start with the positive aspects:
- Graphics are okay.
- (Kind of) increasing difficulty (see negative aspects).
- Repeating exercises. (I'll note that as positive, hoping you did this on purpose to increase the learning effect.)
- Nice sound, not too annoying considering you have to do exercises.
- The scenery was also kind of nice, even though very repetitive.
Of course, there were also negative aspects:
- In some levels, two consecutive exercises were exactly the same. While repeating exercises might be helpful, this isn't exactly the best way.
- Considering the difficulty, it was kond of... weird. I found some of the earlier exercises to be more difficult than later ones, but maybe that was just me. The overall difficulty was also not that great, it was relatively easy to get most to all points per level.
Also, I found two minor problems I'd like to see fixed:
- While standing on a moving plattform, the character was sometimes shaking uncontrollably, I'd recommend fixing that.
- I finished level 8 even though I missed the final plattform, I'm pretty sure that shouldn't happen.
After all, I think this might be a funny way to repeat some basic maths, even though it lacks in real difficulty and maybe you could have added something to make it funnier overall.
Considering the above points, I rate the game 3,5/5.
What’s inside this box? A lot of puzzles! Can you solve all 30?
Use the mouse to navigate menus and to queue and cancel robot actions.
Made for the Adventure Jam 2016!
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.