A demo of the K.O.L.M. Kickstarter game.4.16 / 5.00 10,220 Views
Fight against the HYDRA and show the world your best score!3.90 / 5.00 1,972 Views
A relaxed yet challenging puzzle with 24 levels.3.93 / 5.00 7,785 Views
There is now a walkthrough available, courtesy of the fine writers over at JayIsGames. If you get stuck somewhere, check it out! It actually details the entire game for all of you completionists out there.
[02.04.2013 PERFORMANCE UPDATE]
- Changed BG's from vector to bitmaps, increasing the game's performance dramatically. Most players should be able to play on HIGH quality now :D
- Tweaks to the Ogre's attack patterns have been added
- Officially, officially fixed the Death/Restart Menu glitch
- Added a drop shadow effect to the mute button and Ogre battle restart button
- New red click-indication arrows have been added to let players know where and when to click on the different action scenes
- Hint arrows added to the intro of the Ogre fight scene
- Music mute on/off toggle has been added
- Restart/Death Menu would sometimes still be visible after restarting already; This bug has been remedied.
- The Ogre's attacks can now be anticipated a bit better in this version... however, he's now much harder to beat. It takes 6 successful attacks to kill the Ogre.
[THE 4TH ARROW -- BANDIT ELF ARCHER SCENE]
Ok, so everyone seems to keep missing the 4th arrow. That's done intentionally. The 4th arrow is much faster and at a slightly lower location than the first 3 arrows. After you block the 4th arrow, quickly click on the bandit elf to choose his death.
- Boss now has less life and should be less "buggy," but also starts attacking more quickly
- There is now a "restart" button on the Boss stage, just in case of any weird, game-stopping bug occurance. The restart button makes elfmin explode, then brings up the restart menu... pretty entertaining just killing yourself actually lol
- The knife icon now responds to when you've thrown it at the bandit elf
I recommend that people play this game on the 'Medium' (unless you're sure your computer can handle it -- I'd rather everyone fully appreciate the artwork on the High setting, honestly) setting, due to the highly detailed artwork/animations creating lag when the game is played online. You can find the Quality settings in the top left-hand side of the game.
You are Edwin. A normal kid, with a normal life. One day, you're playing video games with your girlfriend and all's good. You're about to beat your favorite game of all time, "The Legend of Hooligan," when suddenly, Lord Gorn (the warlock within the game) reaches into the reality realm and nabs your girlfriend! Oh my, lord, jesus, f**k! ...Panicking, you stupidly throw a wild punch and miss, leaving Lord Gorn with a perfect opportunity to smash your face in. Before you know it, you're laying unconscious, on the floor of your room.
[END OF GAME BACKSTORY INTRO]
Behold! I bring you.... Elf Story! An epic (yet short) journey into a game realm, heavily inspired by the legend of zelda series.
Elf Story is a point-n-click adventure that's heavy in art/animation. A very simple game to get into, and one that almost everyone can appreciate, I would think.
You'll assume the role of Edwin, who later becomes Elfmin, on a 10-scene quest to try and find your girlfriend while battling off vicious enemies...
Enjoy the beautifully animated kills and death sequences as you journey through the painstakingly detailed backgrounds and scenes. Seriously... too much damn work was put into the art and animations... So, please, enjoy the game.
Also, if you notice any bugs at all, please PM me. Thanks!
You've learned new skills and earned new weapons. You've unlocked achievements and killed many a foe. Though you've reached the end of this chapter, your journey is not over... You must finish what you started.
[END OF OUTRO TEXT]