Are you ready to fight hundreds and hundreds of cute but evil mushrooms to get out of the park?
After a hard-work day, john the cook closes his restaurant and goes home.
But it's very very late, nobody is around in the city, and home is far away, so John decides to pass trought through the abandoned park to make his way shorter.
The Park is strangely lighted with a strong blue white light... he enters to look for the reason.. a strange portal stands in the center of the park. It seems to call him next to it...
He finds himself pushed into a strange park, with unnatural colors, a starless sky with 2 moons...maybe another dimension?
The portal disappears ... and now John is...
...Alone in the Park
- Invisible Link to Newgrounds is now removed (forgive me for forgetting to remove the event handler)
- Escape can't be pressed while Game Over or transition is happening
- Boss 3 Bug which made him don't appear again is now solved (Hopefully :D)
- Game End Bug is solved
- NaN appears in highscore table solved (Sorry for that :S)
- Added WASD to control the menus
- Survival Mode fixed won't continue with main game status
- Iron Mushroom Boss Bug that prevent his minions from death is now fixed
- Small white glitch in the image of the luck upgrade
- Low speed characters are now faster and more balanced
- Luck spawning error that prevents the box from generating is now fixed