Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Episode 2 of our Mob Squad series. We're having a ton of fun with this. :)
Loved this one as well. Here is some criticism though.
- I liked the jokes and the animation doesn't seem so bad.
- I liked the fact you used game footage.
- The characters' personalities are funny and makes the cartoon fun to watch.
Cons: (sorry for the longness)
- The art is good, but the characters don't have much animation. I like watching these and I believe you could make make them much faster if you continued to use presets, but if you don't add anything more to the characters you run the risk of the visual effect getting boring. The script is funny, but needs the visual to back it up. I found myself already wanting something different to look at.
- The mobs look good and have a distinct style, but I don't find the characters unique. All the characters have wonderful personality, but don't have anything unique in how they look. I watch Slamacow's Minecraft animations on youtube. He has each of his mob characters have something about them that makes them look different than the others. It wouldn't be hard for you to do the same and it would make the animation more special (as special as another minecraft animation could ever possibly be :P)
- As I have said before, the jokes are good. I have a bad feeling though that the story isn't going anywhere. I don't know if you have a story line planned out or the future scripts written, but so far it just seems like gags I will forget a day later. Even family guy has a way of making pointless gags, but still keeping a fast paced memorable plot. I find the series much less appealing when I think the story is going nowhere. You are a good animator and you should give this series a good story before it loses all its momentum.
In a nutshell, keep up the good work and I look forward to the next episode. :)
If this would have been a tad longer, it would have been 5 stars. Otherwise hilarious and excellent. The steve not looking at the Enderman was the icing on the cake, and really made it better.
Awesome! I like how the human doesn't look the enderman in the eyes lol
Great! I am really digging the animation style and the voice acting is great, very funny as well. I shall be watching the rest of this series. :)
it would be nice if they wer longer
Alfred's Back and Better Rendered than Ever
The gang attempts to raise money for turtle's surgery
Fighting the shame of our stations in life...
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.