Ever wonder why there's no cool animals out there like unicorns and owlbears?4.17 / 5.00 22,504 Views
A rip-roaring dungeon running adventure!3.92 / 5.00 5,143 Views
Keep calm and shoot down mobsters.3.55 / 5.00 2,886 Views
CP6 is a sprite from a game which was deleted from the hard disk. Just before being sent to the trash bin he managed to transfer his bytes to a forbidden sector of the system RAM. However, he must hurry and find his way to the Backup System before the Garbage Collector finds him, or the User turns off the system. To do so he must gather "Access Tokens" which grant him write access to the I/O functions of the Backup System.
By the way, CP6 can't jump (his jump code is severely damaged and now it's scattered across the corrupted sectors of the RAM) but he's really fast on his feet!
Help him to escape the terrible fate of those heroes from videogames which, well, get deleted...
HOW TO PLAY:
- Use the arrows to move. The things that CP6 can do depend on the color of the floor he's standing on.
- Press R if you want to restart a level.
- You can skip levels by pressing esc and exiting to the level menu.
ABOUT THE TOKENS:
A given number of tokens and game hits are needed to unlock additional level hubs (aka Sectors)
- Sector 2: Collect 15 tokens.
- Sector 3: Collect 45 tokens.
- Sector 4: Collect 70 tokens and the game gets 50000 hits on Newgrounds.
- Sector 5: Colect 95 tokens and the game gets 150000 hits on Newgrounds.
- Sector 6: Collect 120 tokens and 450000 hits on Newgrounds.