Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
The original game is by Zanzlanz. I do not own the original work of the game (the base) HOWEVER I do own the file and textures and whatnot. A bit buggy but soon to be fixed. Enjoy! (PS DIRT BUG FIXED)
MAYBE IF YOU GET ZANLAZ TO HELP YOU IT MIGHT BE A LOT BETTER!
yeah sorry hun, i usually dont say bad things bout games but i have to say this is kind of boring :I srry </3
Thought it was pretty cool that you made this :)
I know it's still in alpha, but I'll review it anyway xD
- I like C418's music playing in the background. The quality of the sound is awesome :D
- The title screen is pretty cool. It's a strange mix of Mine Blocks and Minecraft.
- The texture improvement since my YouTube tutorial is good! Keep going though :D
- You could definitely go further to design graphics and import them into the game. The character is still a red box... x)
- You should change a lot of the things I did in the tutorial - make it your own game.
- I see that people said this below: You need a place to display controls. Obviously I know the controls already, but other don't xD
- On the same note of controls, you should make a pause menu that can let you change volume, exit the game, and change options or something.
Well there's a little advice for improvement.
I hope your project goes well! It's always great to see more people developing games. ;D
i hate it to confusing
It's a good idea to start with and all... but the logic of it are indeed unexplainable.
I started out being damaged by a cactus, and ended up being killed by cactus because that's all that was around me... it also helps if you have an explanation of the controls in your "author comments"
Dear Missus Bin, what have you done to your friends?
It’s Gideon and Reed’s first escape room and it’s gonna be a blast!
Old-school parody RPG with an epic plot.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.