Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
The classic asteroids game with a few tweaks. Controls are found in game. Play with different ships and different levels. Keep your eyes peeled for a sequel
not bad really it awsome :D
Desperately needs autofire.
Not bad. Functional and mostly fun gameplay, appealing retro graphics. Kept me busy for a while.
However very basic.
I observed the following flaws, which I assume were unintentional:
- Multiple player-controlled ships had the tendency to stray from each other over time and I found no way to counteract this. At some point it becomes impossible to keep the sattelite ships from crashing into asteroids.
- The level select menu is broken. It only works properly, if the game is stretched. It also looks rather unappealing.
Some suggestions for a sequel:
- Additional enemies with different movement patterns to keep the gameplay interesting. Maybe even boss battles.
- Upgrades and/or collectible items.
- And most importantly, keep adding to the game and polishing it until you you can't think of anymore (feasible) improvements and only then release it.
It's pretty good, nice Asteroids remix
Unlock all of us!
As DD's story comes to a close, another looms from the not-so-distant shadows....
Blast at rockets with awesome graphics and music
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.