Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Log in to save your medals! Don't have an account? Create one for free!
The final episode in the hood series. Find out where hood went, why she's there, and if she can be saved.
Thanks for all the support guys, your comments have really pushed me to keep working and I'm very pleased to tie this up. I hope you enjoy it.
Thanks to Newgrounds for supporting me through this entire series, it has really meant a lot and I've learned a lot along the way.
If you guys have any questions, let me have them. I'm not the most talkative person, but I will try to respond!
I'm getting a few questions about a similar part of the game, try to remember that your hand icon almost always gives you a hint to as if you can interact with an object.
The bug where the locket and the fire spirit don't show up should be fixed now. Let me know if you find any others!
I really thought the last in the series would be better.
- The puzzles weren't great, some "clues" were rather misleading (e.g. "like a platform-game-character-with-glide to soil" would have worked better, it was actually a disappointment that the rest of the diagram was filler).
- The game was very short.
- The main story came to an abrupt end via cut scene.
- Little in the way of characters this time. It was also a little bit anti-climactic that mouth-dude really just says "yes, go do what you were going to".
- Very little on the WORLD in this one. All the other games taught us about these lands and this one... We're in the spirit realm, I was expecting a little more! "Pretty much the same as everything you've seen before" is a little underwhelming after 3 games to get there.
- The medals... Well, the medals are fine.*
- Art's still good.
- Mr Pumpkin was a nice touch.
It's not terrible but it's certainly not the best in the series. Pity. Ah well, I still look forward to more games from you...
* TIPS: For the second medal look for a situation where someone might instruct you to "use the shovel", then act like you missed any sense of urgency.
I started playing the first episode when I am going through the "Under Judgment" channel, and it has gotten onto me since then. It was quite satisfying to see that what you like actually gets to be on the top list, but at the same time I do get quite... touched... when it has finally reaches the end. To be honest, I've gotten in love with that pumpkin for a period of time now, and he is also one that would be giving opinion towards anything that I've pointed out (or clicked) but seriously, it's pretty fortunate for him not to get cooked, or became a pumpkin on a stick!!
Reviews in general, most of the puzzles are having indirect hints, and it do get quite hard when you started seeing something foreign stuffs all over the place! But what they would always say, CLICK ALL THE PLACES!!! But that guy that appeared randomly on the episode 3 still scared me though... that dead ancient!
What about my favorite part for this finale episode? My shovel is proven to be better than that Wild shovel, woof!
Very good, but still can't figure out the shovel medal any hints?
Also saw the vital bribes sign.
All is excellent but the ending, I expected something bigger. Eg, the archdemon enters the hunter's soul and cameron killing both of them.
great!! finally a nice ending
can't wait for next series!
A retro-inspired 2D Action RPG set in the distant future (DEMO)
Travel the world on an epic shark lifting adventure!
What happens after the final boss is defeated?
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.