Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Create a strong army of mutant plants to destroy humankind. Strategy.
+Awesome graphics. Reminds me of the games I used to play back in my old 486dx2 days.
+Simple to learn and play.
- The music after a while just droned on. Unfortunately if you mute the music everything else is muted as well.
- No group selection capability.
- If you send your creatures in a particular direction, any gun totting cop just picks away at your pods. The pods should at least stop and deal with the opponent.
- It's difficult to pick out a pod in a group if you are trying to send any out to eliminate opponents. I can't count how many times I ended up turning my current fighting pod around to go where I wanted another idle pod to go. Only to have it whittled down as I try to return it to what it was doing.
- The recharging of the mobile mouth attack should be quicker as the mother spawn evolves.
Just got trolled by the game, got a success then fails pops up and then the game goes black screen...
muy buen defense :)
goes best with acid techno
make another game like this
Unlock all of us!
As DD's story comes to a close, another looms from the not-so-distant shadows....
Blast at rockets with awesome graphics and music
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.