Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Create a strong army of mutant plants to destroy humankind. Strategy.
Good game, original but still familiar. The guys below are idiots and didn't pay attention to the mission objective. They were obviously just sitting there killing cops and not attacking the police station with their units. Please dont give bad rating because you lack the ability to understand instructions.
Was fun at first, but then the game just sort of... ended? I think I was on the first level? After a while, nothing happened, no new units were spawned and nothing changed. 5 minutes of staring at the screen with no change makes for a poor game. :\
Great fun for some time but gets kind of repetitive after a while, could need just one little extra something in the gameplay to make it a little bit more challenging.
Spores are hopeless.
+Awesome graphics. Reminds me of the games I used to play back in my old 486dx2 days.
+Simple to learn and play.
- The music after a while just droned on. Unfortunately if you mute the music everything else is muted as well.
- No group selection capability.
- If you send your creatures in a particular direction, any gun totting cop just picks away at your pods. The pods should at least stop and deal with the opponent.
- It's difficult to pick out a pod in a group if you are trying to send any out to eliminate opponents. I can't count how many times I ended up turning my current fighting pod around to go where I wanted another idle pod to go. Only to have it whittled down as I try to return it to what it was doing.
- The recharging of the mobile mouth attack should be quicker as the mother spawn evolves.
This is unique strategic action-runner about Vikings!
The official sequel to Money Movers
A mini visual novel about a mysterious girl. Features 4 endings.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.