JohnnyUtah and I are working on a BIG game with a lot of in-game voice acting. It would be a mess to animate all that lip-syncing inside the heads of in-game characters, so I made this tool that lets us construct strings of lip-sync data. This way, each character just needs a few different frames that can be manipulated by the data.
The tool was kinda FUN, so we decided to turn it into a toy for everyone to play around with! You can load any audio track from NG or the web and manually lip-sync it. We've also tapped into the NG sharing system to let you save and browse the collective works of the community.
The SAD NEWS is that AS2's sound.position property turns out to be BAD and doesn't update every frame as expected. Playback results also vary by OS/browser. If an animation is out of sync, try hitting the "+" or "-" button, an offset between -2 and +2 should help although to REALLY fix this thing I need to finally get into AS3. :(
IMPORTANT: If you are using one of those Amazon URLs, note they have an "Expires" value in there, meaning your submission will eventually break. Maybe you can just remove the expiration data from the URL, not sure.
1) When you save your creation you can now check a box to make it available to the public, so no one will see your work in progress until you're ready.
2) The Browse page has two tabs - "ALL" and "MINE", so you can access your own creations. Your unpublished works will appear when browsing your own creations.
3) View counts are now available while browsing entries.
Fixed some issues with the public/private setting on files as well as the browsing of files. It should all work correctly now!