Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Crush them zombies with your your car, which can be tuned and upgraded. Earn upgrades and make longer ride by improving the parts of your car. Zombies shed the seas of blood, they do not hurt, they are happy!
iron out the glitches and make the pjhysics a bit more ralistic ... very cool though
Ive didnt play this game too much but what mitthar said its true and i found something stupid after i hit an zombie with an car (it happend just one time till now) it stoped but the blood was going i waited some mins and after i clicked upgrade and i got LOADS of money thats stupid for me anyway the game is ok but i saw something similar on another site :p
there are a lot of glitches/bugs in this game that make it really hard to play.
1. lag. there are times that there is a 5 seconds where i am not moving, then it starts to roll slowly. or going 80-100 meters a frame.
2. round circle in a square box. your moon animation did not work.
3. bloody mess (or lack there of) when you get your truck bloody and have the wheels on the ground the blood is gone! also, after a while, (on truck 3) i stopped collecting blood all together. that means going the entire run clean.
4. are you done yet? i am glad that you installed the button to jump to upgrades and end your round. more times then not (when i am out of fuel on truck 3) i just sit there, and the round does not end.
5. booster (mis)fire: if the 3rd truck is vertical (after flipping) and you hit the space bar, what direction should you go? i would think up, but instead it pushes you forward. even if you are on your back, and the booster is facing the WRONG WAY, you still get pushed forward.
6. so what's new? as pointed out by other players, what is new about this game? i would have loved to see bonuses handed out for unique ways of killing the zombies (like using one to kill another, or using the flames from the boost, or just taking off their head)
7. how much? i would like to have seen the prices for the next upgrade even when i did not have the funds to get it, just to know how much it will cost, instead of either guessing or figuring out based on the upgrade slope.
8. money balance: you seem to make more then you should (or prices are too low) because it is very easy to get upgraded very fast. stretch out those upgrades and make it worth upgrading.
9. tips (other then listed above) to break into the run over zombies game market: offer something other games do not, example, more detail, like as you upgrade the engine, you see parts of it coming out of the hood, the tires, as you get the bigger trucks, make the tires really the focus, make them zombie crushers!
i think that about covers it. i am still leaving a few stars for the game not being totally bad, just needs some attention to the details, and something to keep the player engaged for the entire game.
This concept isnt too original, and the fact you cant tilt completely kills it
I once played a game like this called Earn To Die it was better in many ways because when you were upside down u wouldnt have to stay upside down and waste all your gas to die thats bassicaly it other than that its a great game
A N64 styled Collect-a-thon 3d Platformer!
Swap between the worlds and help two little friends to reach the same goal!
God did it in 6 days. How much time will you need?
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.