Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Make your supreme squad and survive in battlefield as long as you can. Collect loot and upgrade your squad.
Every taken soldier heals you (+ 5HP).
At x10 kill combo you'll get an air-strike.
This game is awesome i just got addicted for 2 hours ;_; and i still play
I cant get it to load any help?
Not bad, not bad at all.
ta weno :D :D
This game is pretty cool, but not something that is worthy of its score.
+ Very fresh concept, and interesting to boot
+ A fun game to complete, overall
+ Decent programming
- Generic commong upgrades
- Underpowered main character, whom without his sidekicks isn't a hero, really. Consider attack upgrades for the commander?
- Badges didn't give any sense of achievement
- Poor mouse controls - mouse does not allow accurate pinpointing
- Unlocking new soldiers causes minigun spawn chance to decrease
- Airstrike OP late game (hits whole screen, 10 combo, repeat)
- Gold, damage and fun factor scales poorly into late game (gold too easy, damage and fun too little)
- No pause button
- Too simple
+ Mute button
I actually finished upgrading everything, so I do think that it is a very fun game. There are too many improvements to be made though.
Marc M. of Sick Animation delivers a twisted series. Don't miss Karen!
Welcome to the College University series, created by Mike and Andy Parker!
A strange cartoon about a creature who loves to touch rusty metal.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.