Credits & Info
- Sep 26, 2012 | 12:01 PM EDT
- File Info
- 8.5 mb
- Daily 2nd Place September 27, 2012
If you liked this, check these out!
Yep, it's done.
Second Wind, folks, Second Wind is here.
It's a witty blend of Text Adventure, Roguelike, and Sweet Simplicity.
All in all, there are 20 classes, three skills each, three major areas, four endings, countless monsters (as in, I'm too lazy to count them,) treasures, specialty shops, equips, weapons, and more.
Folks, this is one big game.
Also, there are medals, lots of em'
I sincerely dare you to beat the game on Nethack Difficulty.
And remember, dying is all a part of the experience :D
The last update was on October 21st, Version 1.57:
- Fixed up the Saiyan's awaken doing absolutely nothing.
- Fixed the broken meter glitch... Hopefully.
- The "explore" segment should run faster.
- And some other stuff I can't remember.
Send a PM with any additional problems and I'll get on them as soon as possible!
com/wiki/Second_Wiki <-- Now there's a wiki too!
I'm literally fixing this by the moment!