Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Rsetienne did another collab and made this cheesy thing
btw rsetienne animated the hand holding thing too i forgot to put in the credits
I really love it that my mind told me the whole story, not my ears. :)
Keep up the incredible work!!!!!!!!!!!!
ya true love
I rather liked this animation :)
It had a beautiful story that was executed well, despite it being short.
Anyways, here's the aesthetics:
Sound & Music
- The music fitted very well with the short. I have no idea what the lyrics were, but I don't think it matters in this case, as it works, as it's the sort of song that gives the listener a sense of longing and as the story seems to revolve around a flashback, I think it works :\
- Dialogue wasn't required, and in fact it added further to the story, rather then reducing the value of the story, as most people can't recall precisely what occurred say 5 years ago or so (back to the flashback thingy :\ ). Good call in my opinion; or good use of circumstance if you couldn't find anyone to voice act :3
Graphics & Images
- The characters were drawn very well. It almost felt like an actual professionally drawn anime character
- Animations requires a tiny bit more polishing at some scenes. However, most of the actions look natural, so this is a small issue really.
- Backgrounds (and anything that wasn't a close-up) were not drawn, but that doesn't matter. You've selectively used real images and changed them up to fit what you wanted (or that's what I think anyways, for all I know you might have drawn them to look like that :3) and honestly, that just makes it unique in my opinion.
- Objects that were close-up were drawn accurately and defined quite well, including reflective objects and objects that absorbed/reflected light. They all looked natural.
Overall, I gave it a 4.5/5 for review and 4/5 in vote.
Again, a beautiful short.
Well done :D
P.S: ARG! This was supposed to be a short review, and instead I go all ballistic D:< . Darn me and my brain :"( *cries*
Health Reminder 3: The Unfixable Thought Machine
This is oil story... The real trend of the world. How Tuk uses oil to solve his problems?
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.