Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Built using FlashPunk in 48 hours for Ludum Dare 24.
It's a nice simple game, I like the concept. I do have a few ideas for improvements, but I'm guessing that the game doesn't have these because it was in LD. The top things that I would like to see added to this game is
1. Music, without music it kinda get boring
2. Power ups/ Different weapons dropped from enemies, this is so it give the player a last hope for survival
3. Different/ Harder enemies as the game progresses, to add more of a challenge
But improvements aside, it is still a nice smooth game that can kill a few minutes of my time.
1. I've got somebody in mind.
2. In any future releases the enemies will drop ammo. I'm a sucker for risk/reward trade-offs. Not saying a damn thing about other weapons until I've got something to show.
3. Yeah. This one's just because I suck. Had code for enemy progression, but had to scrap it because I wasn't able to debug it. I'm in the middle of switching to a different dev environment that's been giving me fewer problems.
quite good LD48 game, but it needs improvements now!
It's a good concept, but I don't think many people could stand playing it for more than a couple of minutes. The controls are good, but I would suggest getting rid of the limited 'ammo'. Considering it was made in 48 hours, though, it's quite good.
Cool game. Might be slightly cooler with some retro/8bit sounds.
What’s inside this box? A lot of puzzles! Can you solve all 30?
Use the mouse to navigate menus and to queue and cancel robot actions.
Made for the Adventure Jam 2016!
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.