Rot Gut is an action packed platformer set in America's 1920's Prohibition era. You take control of an agent who, to uncover their mysteries, goes on a mission to fight the city's underground armed to the teeth organizations.
- Gameplay: Several levels with different gameplay themes.
- Art: Graphics are based on 1920's American gangster's era with Noir style mixed with retro aspects of pixel art.
- Music: Each level has it's own uniquely composed music that is an exciting mixture of chiptune and 1920's Jazz.
- Details: In order to make the game feel more fun, strong attention was paid to the details in the game; from the small sound of shotgun shells bouncing on the ground to that kick that firing a shotgun should have.
- Cutscenes: Game features 5 different cutscenes with full sound effects that played various parts during the game to tell the story and also prevent repetition.
- and MORE! ...:
About the name: "Rot Gut" basically means the stomach ache that was caused by drinking bad or home made alcoholic drinks that were popular in 1920's due to it's prohibition.