The sequel to "Outpost:Haven"4.05 / 5.00 29,835 Views
Hunt The Candy!!!3.84 / 5.00 10,867 Views
A thrilling rush through cyberspace!3.78 / 5.00 32,472 Views
Sometimes it takes a friend to show you the way.
(Click a bubble to start the game)
UPDATE 22.09.2012: The site-lock has been removed and the EXE projector file for the offline play is available here: http://4as.pl/derpy/Derpy.zip
Here are some tips / instructions:
- Derpy will follow the bubbles that you control, but only if they are in her direct line of sight (Derpy will literally brighten up when she sees them).
- You can make Derpy run by pressing and holding the left mouse button to increases the bubble's power, but do it for too long and the main bubble will pop. It recharges after a while, but in the meantime it casts no light so Derpy won't see it.
- Amount of smaller bubbles = amount of lives.
- Derpy will get bored if you stay in one place for too long; same if she doesn't see the bubbles.
- Derpy will not walk into any harm on her own.
The game requires powerful CPU so if you can't play it, here is a complete walkthrough: youtube.com/watch?v=mcXW87C7Zf8
People that made this game at least 20% more cooler:
Forest Rain (youtube.com/user/PutTrustInFate) by composing awesome music and SFX for cutscenes.
Decibelle (youtube.com/user/Mirisha) by lending her wonderful voice to Derpy
Resonant Waves (youtube.com/user/XResonantWavesX) by allowing me to use the lovely "Luna's Palace" and "The Temple of Rain" tracks.
PonyVisation (youtube.com/user/PonyVisation) by allowing me to use the great "Everfree Shadows" track.
And of course, special thanks to RizCifra (rizcifra.deviantart.com/) for creating the inspiring "We Are Pilots".