Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Shoot the bad guys. Use the reflection from walls and objects. Drop the objects on the bad guys to kill them. Please save ammo and get the coin for them.
Office of shot mouse click.
1) Quite an addictive game and entertaining.
2) Like it more for a sexy anime girl char, as an eye candy.
3) The rechocheting bullet is a good brain teaser, like the concept.
4) The physics ain't accurate *especially the bullet rebound*.
5) the design is too simple, but the graphic is nice. Would be better if the main character design is larger, better animation, more detailed, and an anime girl char. Just sayin'
6) The game could be remake with more interesting game mechanics
7) Uncomplicated but somehow, the tricks behind the stage levels became too confusing to figure out *like lvl 28*, but nice effort to say the least.
8) maybe a shop to spend the score/reward to improve bullet size/ increase bullet ricochet/ increase number of bullets/ unable certain skills:
-temporary time stop *for stopping the swinging bridge*
-tunneling bullet *to penetrate through tnt, plank, bricks and blocks, etc*
-space warp *teleport the character to different location of the stage to get different angle of attacks*
__Well, the (8) is just an idea, doesn't really need to be in the game, but could be even better brain teaser if ya did.
Overall, the game is enjoyable
Thanx for the good game, not all games in NG nowadays is good, but this one suffice.
It:'s pretty good I like it
instead of having people you shoot spaz out and explode (sort of) just have them bleed were shot and die graphics also need to be updated and increase bullet size otherwise i cant see it
Well when i klled the guy on the final shot it sead lose right as the thing was falling on him...
i realy dont think that this game is with playing im realy sorry to the auther this just isnt my cup of tea
Physics platformer with time-portals. One place - two times and different level geometry.
Help Chase find new love
Defend an arctic base on the frozen moon of Jupiter
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.