Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
99% of population is dead after world nuclear war. Survived animals mutated. No plants, no trees, no oxygen remain on Earth. You got a viable seed - it's time for ressurection. Kill mutants, upgrade your gun and increase skills to grow the plant.
I really do like the concept, I love this type of gameplay, but I COULD NOT jump over the enemies; no matter where I started my jump, I always touched the enemy on the other side of the jump. Maybe it's just me, but it made the game damn near unplayable for me :/
Finished it in 7 days, 1 hour, 41minutes
It was interesting but did not have the thrill to make it into my favorites.
1. the beginning was hard, the gun/aim/healing everything just was too low
2. it's hard to hit the lower level monsters
3. aim is just too far off in the beginning.
4. different distances should do different amount of damage
5. the sniper was just underwhelming and did nothing for me
6. moved from regular gun > sniper> machine pistol > machine gun > heavy machine gun
7. one the heavy machine gun was bought it was toooo easy
8. aside from money, accuracy, speed of plant, speed of research, reload speed, any health upgrades were useless
9. why give me jump when i barely use it? I can't dodge most of the creatures anyways
10. I can get more skill points even after all my upgrades are complete?
11. i constantly bought health; eventually it was just too cheap
12. go for the usually reload: R most people will play this way
13. Not sure why you have a handgun... and then want another handgun?
14 more upgrades plz
15. variation of enemies?
I took my sweet time and finished. Wanted to know what would happen if I continued to upgrade and build skill points. It was sad that I didn't get anything.
Overall decent game. Loved the sounds and the visuals.
Too easy, but it was quite beautifully illustrated/animated. Music was excellent. Still a lot of fun as well.
2 days 21 hours and 52 minutes :D
Great game but too easy.
too much like balloon in a wasteland. the story was classic for a "shoot and upgrade(?)" which inst a bad thing but it was much too short and easy.
Also im a whore for upgrades and the potential for such things was extreme for this game. Traps and gadgets would have been interesting as well as using science points to level up weapons, traps, your character and/or whatever else besides just buying the research tree (which was small and tasteless).
I still had fun playing but it leaves something to be desired.
The gang needs to perform an exorcism in an abandoned lighthouse. Care to join?
Shoot your Salami to victory!
Politics in 2017 are not fun
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.