Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
I got my drawing tablet today!!!
So I made an animation of pretty much what happened
Edit: Sorry there is no sound.. Still haven't figured out why that doesn't work :/
Does anybody know how to make the movie so that it loads and then you press play?
If anybody could answer that it would be helpful.. Also.. Does anyone know any good free animation software?
Nice for a starter. To tell you the truth, I don't know how to add a play button, but if you check in Animation Rescources, you might find some free software.
Rico: My stupid might mean something different from your stupid.
John: Sure, my stupid means dumb.
Rico: And mine means dangerously funny and humorous.
This was stupid. (In a good way) It was funny!
Pencil is a nice animation software. I just downloaded Synfig Studio It's supposed to be an opensource Toon Boom clone. Just never forget your first love, the pencil and paper.
there's nothing really there
1. get flash its worth it, sorry but its true
2. you have a tablet but you animations will never be good unless you put more effort into them
3. once you made an animation in flash get a preloader from community>downloads>flash loaders
4. don't publish until your work is working properly
5. read the book Richard Williams - The Animator's Survival Kit
6. just take your time to make a good animation
A loveletter to SNES JRPGS
One punch man Opening remake by latin animators.
Starfox Zero TV-Series Opening!
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.