Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Log in to save your medals! Don't have an account? Create one for free!
Enemies are inside the compound! Eliminate them! Quickly!
-Fast paced score attack gameplay. Easy to learn, hard to master.
-10 waves of increasing difficulty
-6 weapons to eliminate your enemies
-Air strikes to save you in dire times
Thanks for playing and visit www.kobra-team.com for more info :)
decent, and fun to play.
needs more options, and maybe a quality button. i lagged a lot and died on 4.
and teh soundtrack is awesome. great job overall and cant wait for the rest.
You get 4 stars on this. Great face paced Game play and overall pretty decent.
Here are some things that I do want to see happen in the next one:
- Upgrades: Being able to increase your skills.
- Items: You can buy new armor and find more weapons. Maybe even melee ones.
- Teammates: Teammates that you can help you out. You can maybe even buy them new weapons and armor. (This one is VERY important)
- Plot line: You could really turn this game into something special. Just think of a pretty great plot line and there you go!
- Stages: You need more levels in this. The 10 waves thing was great but if you want to turn this game into something legendary you are going to need more stages.
- Levels: Make it to where your character has a level up system.
Ok this was a normal Zombie,Multidirectional game i have played many this was okay but everything lagged out when i got the minigun.
The game is ok but the thing is is that theres little a little range of weapons u can use and also its just basicly u just shoot zombie and they come after u more and more. doesnt realy make me wanna play.
a very good, game, however, you should do something about the dead zombies, at level 8 you get a horrible lag
Context? Context is for casuals.
Hexagon Puzzle Game
An old style, pixel-art noir adventure, inspired by classical point-and-click games.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.