Think you can win the 1st place at the snowman building contest?3.86 / 5.00 8,634 Views
Silly and cute VN. Part of The Somewhere Series.4.07 / 5.00 9,816 Views
How much you know about Famous Sculptures?3.95 / 5.00 10,244 Views
Hello everyone.This is my first complete attempt at a horror game.
I started working on this last summer, exactly one year ago. Progress abruptly ended, and didn't continue until May 2012. I then decided to finish it this month. Fair and legitimate REVIEWS - not comments - please. Your input can help me aspire to become a better Flash game developer.
Instructions: Navigate using the compass. Click in the direction you would like to go. A red arrow means you can proceed, grey means that there is an obstacle, a locked door, nowhere to go, etc. Generally the arrows point you in that direction. Sometimes, the down arrow moves you back, sometimes, it changes your point of view for example. Pay attention to your surroundings. Some of the environment can be interacted with, and sometimes you need to do so to progress further into the house.
- Read all notes you come across. Besides story telling, they sometimes provide essential hints and clues on how to progress.
- Interact with everything.
- Revisit old areas whenever possible, as much as possible. Sometimes the environment changes after certain events, and can help you discover new areas.
That's all, enjoy. Hopefully I succeed in scaring you!
UPDATE 7/14 (now live):
- Intro is a tad bit longer
- Key is easier to get
- Fixed a typo
- The note in the room with the chair no longer disappears
- The ghost no longer reappears
- Fixed the problem with the note animations being interrupted
Thanks for reporting these problems, notify me if I have created any new ones!