Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Log in to save your medals! Don't have an account? Create one for free!
A Battery Powered Adventure game. Get it?
Because batteries don't last long.
Yeah. Anyway. This is something I threw together over the last 3 days. It's very short, easy and pretty dull, and I ran out of time before I could add any more puzzles. But hey, you get what you pay for.
Happy robot day.
Are the graphics not fast enough to match up with the sound for anyone else or is that just me?
My first thoughts were: "Oh, how adorable :D"
Then, I wanted to curl up and cry because of the ending.
After that, I laughed so hard at the ending song I peed.
I usually want your games to be longer, but this one was just perfect!
My thoughts & the full walkthrough
The puzzle isn't hard, but it's hard that you can click on everything, yet you can't click on anything. What I meant is that I have no idea what objects can be interact unless I can walk through them or found out by shear luck. Because the cursor will turn into a pointing finger on pretty much everything, that's what makes this game harder than it actually is.
1) Walk to the left, interact to the red box that says "NO POWER", you'll find a piece of paper aying "R=1 G=2 Y=3". You can also see the red, green & yellow wires as well.
2) Walk to the right & you'll see a wreckage of a car. Click on the darkened area of the hood, you'll find it's a battery. Carry it back to the red box.
3) Click on the red box, you'll find numbers on its extensions & numbers on them. Connect them based on the paper you've seen earlier (ie. yellow wire to extension 3)
4) Get on the train & enjoy the cut scene. You're half way through the game.
5) When the cut scene ends, walk to the left & turn right & keep walking until you find a shovel, pick it up & walk back to the train.
6) Hit the mirror & replace the shovel with "The red tool" & walk back to the garden again. This time, you don't need to walk all the way to where you pick up the shovel.
7) At the backdoor of the building, click on the area above the door, you will deploy "the red tool", then climb up.
8) Get to the 2nd floor & go to the window with the plank on it, click on the window & walk on the plank until you get to the other side.
9) Open the elevator door, then click on the red area on top of the elevator.
10) Get out of the building & walk to the right. Turn left & talk to the lady in red & enjoy the cut scene. I hope you wait for the sad song to hear the bonus song (Easter egg maybe?)
Enjoy the game!
Alright here we go and start another review, And to be honest you have something special Some thing s could be better, But i love the direction you got going here. So this was differantnot what i was expecting at all, was nice with the graphics and all, the game was a tad slow and there could have been more medals, and more stuff to do all around, but i found it somewhat interesting and entertaining, but again wish there wasmore to do more to see and more to explore, aswell as some more medals for extra fun and all, anyways nice game you have here. Exceed your expectations with the best, and most creative ideas and concepts. and you wil go far for sure but you dont need the ecourgment here with this one as you already have the skills of success with this particular flash.
~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
So my overall opinion is that you need to take some extra time on this and add a few extras not much because you already have some good stuff on this, So i do have a few ideas and options on my mind and i will suggest them soon. Now since you already do have some medals, But thats one area it was lacking, you should add more medals not just a few but more then that, it willpush your game to new hights, and make it fun for all to enjoy including myself. This game is good but also could use more exploring options and more puzzle stuff, more interactivity aswell.
Harvey is moving to Rusty Lake
It's Day 2 on Sneaky Bay let's help bring more people to the bay!
Play as KBYTE on this journey through the history of the vintage game systems.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.