Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Log in to save your medals! Don't have an account? Create one for free!
You play as a dog following his elderly master, solving puzzles along the way using his unique perspective changing ability. Play with the arrow keys and z/x/space.
---Design and programming---
This is really nice game, but I have one major problem with it: the lag. Maybe some other people did not had this problem, but to me, it makes the games unplayable. A lot of heavy flash games run flawless in my computer, but this one makes a trivial task like jumping almost impossible. The problem was larger when we control more than one character.Otherwise seems a great game, and unfortunately I couldn't get to the so praised ending.
very nice, and i love playing as a dog hehe makes me feel happy about things and life
Excellent all around! A few praises:
1) Although short, the length of the game was long enough to leave me feeling accomplished at the ending without feeling like the puzzles were dragging on.
2) The visuals in the game were pleasantly reminiscent of my old gaming days, yet original in their own way. The sprites were sharp enough to be able to obviously tell the snakes, bats, dog, and master apart, but maintain their old-style charm.
3) The piano in the background was gentle, pleasantly melodic, and unobtrusive, and added to the attitude/feel of the game.
4) The focus on the concept of perspective as a double-entende for both the gameplay and as a simple support arc was interesting and original.
5) The puzzles were challenging, yet not impossible. I felt as if I could beat each puzzle as the levels progressed. There were no puzzles that left me feeling as if I couldn't complete them without luck; rather, each puzzle slowly revealed an achievable end through trial and error. Loved the puzzles!
Great work! It would be great to see a game concept similar to this from these same authors/contributors that was a bit longer, but there are no complaints here.
What a beautiful game, and with such a heartwarming message. I feel all warm and fuzzy :)
Awesome story-telling and all the irritation you felt when you kept dying just washes away when you reach the end. Bravo, sir, Bravo.
3D action driving game
Manage and train heroes to build up a world-renowned adventure agency!
The Snake/Pinball mashup you never knew you wanted.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.