Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Arcade defense game featuring original gameplay. Save sheep, cover the engineer and caravans, protect the balloon and keep vicious trolls and goblins away from your soldiers.
Played through it and missed 4 achievements. Thought it was an awesome play, two thumbs up!!!
Key things I like about this game:
- New spin to the defense genre. Well, not entirely new, but it's a breath of fresh air and contains much originality. It's not a clone.
- Executed very well. The game looks and feels very polished and is overall just a pleasing experience.
- Fun graphics. I just love the artistic style.
- Addicting gameplay. A lot of defense games leave me bored after the first few levels. The fact that you have essentially five different game modes makes it easy to stay interested.
There are a few points I dislike about this game:
- The spells aren't very creative and only a few are really useful. They don't do anything unique that adds an interesting element of strategy. I found that the bubble spell was the most interesting in that it was useful for deflecting rocks back up at enemies to kill them.
- The spells also weren't terribly useful. Heal and magnet are great standard spells for this type of game and they worked just fine. Since fireballs were on such a long cooldown I'd expect them to be more powerful - they take two casts to kill the shield holders. Freeze spells only delay the death of your enemies since you need them to throw rocks to kill them. Stone line again is a little detracting from gameplay because you need those stones to kill your enemies. Bubble line was a nice useful spell.
- Too easy to abuse mechanics. Really, if you just draw a line right in front of the enemy's head they throw the rock and are immediately hit by it. The only time I didn't do this was on the siege levels and the boss levels when I was trying to aim all of the rocks at the boss.
Overall the spell system, which seems like it should be an integral part of the game, takes out a full star for me. It just leaves a lot to be desired. The other .5 star is for my third negative point because it is something that removed much of the challenge of the game, especially in the first 3-4 tiers of levels.
I liked it. The game is fun and can make you waste some time playing it. The looks are pretty nice, so is the animation. The music is interesting and it adds a nice touch to de feel when playing the game, but its somewhat repetitive. The concept is delicious too, but a little more story would be appreciated (you people should also add some more enemies and their attacks)
Overall good, it would make an awesome game for an i-pad!
PD: BTW, i got all medals! Yay!
ANIME-Y HIGHSCHOOL STUPID OTAKU ADVENTURE ACTION EXPLOSIONS YAY
The most mixed MMA-simulator ever!
Fighting Puzzle! Defeat the enemy using your brain!
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.