A, D - move left, right
W, Space - jump
1 - switch to Yeah
2 - switch to Jam
3 - switch to Fury
Q - quickswitch
M - see mango location
P - Pause

And remember, controls are always available in the settings menu.

GET THE MANGO

Yeah Jam Fury tests your speed and ingenuity in over 40 levels of smiling face blocks. Utilize all three of your egos to create blocks, scale walls, and destroy everything in the way of your righteous fruit.

Controls are on the preloader and our phone numbers are on the kitchen counter. Feel free to take a break and help yourself to the leftover pizza in the fridge (the game saves!). We'll be back by midnight~

Oh! And catch us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/
YeahJamFury

NEW NEW EDIT: So let me just say that we're really happy with the response you folks have given us. We look through each and every comment, both critical and praising, on a daily basis. For realsies!

It's a month later, but now you guys have a controls editor. Some actions have options for two different inputs. Other than that It's pretty straight forward.

Enjoy~

Reviews

fire2infernofire2inferno

Rated 5 / 5 stars

Normally I am one who would give a critical form of rating, but to be honest, this game controls smoothly and runs like a dream. Although I don't have any medals to prove it, I've played this game to the end and I absolutely enjoyed it. The concept of switching between 3 different characters with unique abilities to get to an objective isn't an easy one to pass off as, more than likely, one character normally would be much more useful than the others. You guys managed to make it so it would be impossible to complete most levels without, at least, utilizing more than one character. Now, I'm pretty sure most complaints root from the fact that none of the characters seem to know how to shut up, but you have an option of turning it off so I don't know what else could be so bad besides people's personal preference of the genre (I understand the game's concept isn't for everyone). Other than that, this is a pretty solid game that has just the right amount of difficulty and variety to keep it from getting stale or boring.
~Fire

dish0utdish0ut

Rated 5 / 5 stars

This game is amazing. Just...

SO AMAZING.

Thetr00lerThetr00ler

Rated 5 / 5 stars

dude FOTTING FOUND IS HARD

IcagiasTheIceKingIcagiasTheIceKing

Rated 5 / 5 stars

THIS GAME IS AWESOME!!!!

UmbreonSocksUmbreonSocks

Rated 5 / 5 stars

As far as I'm aware, there are 3 types of people in this world. Those who try to play as Yeah, those who try for Jam, and those who try for Fury. There is no in between. That's just what makes this game so amazing . Which one are you? I'm a Jam.

People find this review helpful!