Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Save the world and survive 20 waves of attacks, trying not to loose all the balls!
Almost enjoyed it. Still couple of things are amiss. Firstly, you really need more lives, because 3 lives over 20 waves, even with another live each level, is unfair. The red ones, minus one life? Again, horrible. Not few times I found myself voiding a red, hitting a green and somewhere along the ball's flight, I'd inadvertently hit a red one. And mot of all, you lose all the money when you die. That is the main thing that made quit trying to fishing this game. This game offers no decent opportunity for one to manage to finish it. With some tweaks, you'll be on the right track.
Have a good one, mate!
Thank you very much for your review!
I was going to give it 2 stars but "You failed, hero. The world is now on annihilation...Because of you!:(" was hilarious.
Horrible game. Dissapointing.
could be better its hard to not hit the red ones, and when you do you die
This so close to being good, but it's just not good. Yet.
1. The font for the upgrades is unreadable. Change it to a standard font.
2. Get rid of the red ones. It's impossible to miss them sometimes without letting a green one thru. The red one should GIVE you a life when they get thru. That would make it worth missing a green one.
3. Reset the ball faster, and set it that if the power is 0 then the ball doesn't shoot until the next click is registered. Often, I'd click before the green ball was off the screen, so when the new one showed up, the computer registered me having already clicked, but wouldn't grow my power. Once I release the mouse button, the ball just falls straight down. If I'd clicked again, the next one does the same thing.
4 Add a NEXT button after each level. The game says it's paused, but it's not. When I get to the upgrade screen, the squares start coming anyway.
5. Give me more lives! 3 balls/lives? That makes the game too quick. Every game is all of level 1 and part of level2. That's it. Give me 20 so I can take some damage and still keep playing.
6. The words that come up in the background fade out too fast. It's difficult or impossible to read them before they go away; especially if enemies are coming and you have to look at them.
The music is good. The idea for the game is good. The graphics are good. There are just some things that aren't right yet.
Thanks for the review Exedor! :)
Sick of stick figure cartoons? Get ready for stick genocide!
Hot anime chicks in skimpy outfits... Brutal violence... And PS2! Heaven!
We especially like the Boston accents.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.