Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Orcs, pirates, and strange blue fishfolk are swarming all over the islands! Gather your forces, develop new technologies, craft devious tactics, and push these invaders out of our lands!
How To Play:
You must save each city in turn from the encroaching hordes. Your quest begins in Hearthvale where dastardly pirates are running amuck.
- Use the number keys 1-6 to select unit types in battle
- Click on the green arrows to deploy units
- When your morale bar fills up you can hit Space to send out a full wave of units
- Cross the opposing edge to damage your enemy's base camp. Once its hit points reach zero, the enemy won't be able to deploy any further forces.
- After a battle, you can spend any XP you've earned on upgrades at the Academy
- Certain cities will unlock new unit types, which you can then to move into your army using the Barracks window
- In the Library screen you can view the stats of enemy unit types
With a lot of units to choose, a well planned skill tree, an art style that is of my liking, a battle system thats seems pretty well balanced and a fair progress on the dificulty level.
Only thing that can be improved is the music: is not bad, but is not great either.
God game good developer
Once you got the assassin, maxed him out as possible, you could mash him to the end, just about. Once in Legendary, do the same with marines and you win. GG. Marines are cheap and fairly potent, easily a 1-unit game.
Easily able to finish last island with every map under 50 seconds, some as fast as 30. Too easy for "legendary".
Fairly well balanced game that paced itself well.
However I found for most of the game my pattern was; 1 guard, 2 skirmishers. Later on this pattern changed to 1 hearthguard and 2-3 rangers.
From chapter 5-6 when you deal mostly with undead, I found unleashing calvary ruled the battledifled.
the final battle all I did was make protectors to survive.
Aside from that one battle I won using just rangers later in the game, the game is easy to guess what you have to do anyway.
I never had to use half the units provided to achieve my means, in particular the pikeman and the siege crossbow were useless ... There wasn't a situation which required the siege crossbow, and my guards were always backed up by skirmish, the pikemen didn't often survive long enough to be that useful for dealing with horseback riders. :-/
I had fun though, and sinked 4 hours into this game at least. Its a good game. ;-)
Save your dead family from the spirit world
Meet the Purbalds!
Students play a dark game amongst the shadows. The final episode of Alula Falling.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.