Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Challenge your friends and battle your way to the top of the Coliseum rankings in this action-packed Gladiator game !
yea hit rate sux compleye monkey balls, but its only with 2 handed weapons i miss a lot with. it says i have an 87% chance to hit... and i missed twice in a row with a 2 handed weapon, i hit it more often with 1 handed weapons
So meny miss, its so hatfull but the game is still good tho
Alright, really good game, simple design with basic principles, reminds me alot of the old tts rpgs of my childhood, alright review over, tips and tricks time!
Alright here are some simple tricks to get you beating the snot out of anyone in no time.
1. COVER YOUR LIMBS - regardless of your spec, your limbs are very tempting targets that are easier to hit than your body or face. make them less tempting with some armor.
2. go for the weakest armor- take a look at your enemies armor ratings, find a weak point and exploit. if an area is uncovered attack that first.
3. Take the legs- taking the legs of dual wielders or sword and boarders makes them useless.
4. take the arms- taking the arms of spear throwers and two handed fighters makes them useless
5. Look for opponents using healing or support moves and single them out first.
6. pick one target- having everyone attack the same person kills or incapacitates targets faster,
7. have a mixed skill set- if your going in with multiple people in your team, make sure you have a mix of offensive and supportive abilities to make your life easier.
Hope these help, have fun!
There is lot of potential in this game. But the fact is that fights take far to long for me to play it all the way through. When automated it takes 5-10 minutes to win one match. And you have to grind same fight multiple time to get enough experience and gold to advance to next match. So it takes hours and hours to advance from city to another. And game doesn't chance between levels so you do same thing over and over again for tens of hours.
There are few solutions for speeding the game.
1. First chance the hitting odds to those that they say in the game. More hits means faster kill.
2. Chance the armour system. Some hits have to dypass armour alltogether and normal hits also should damage the character and not only the armour.
wtf just happened?
I killed her leg and she was on the ground kneeling down. I did a medium attack to her face and he fucking misses!? Then all of a sudden she stands up and puts her arms in the air and kills me randomly.. oooookay then.. :\
A N64 styled Collect-a-thon 3d Platformer!
Swap between the worlds and help two little friends to reach the same goal!
God did it in 6 days. How much time will you need?
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.