Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Challenge your friends and battle your way to the top of the Coliseum rankings in this action-packed Gladiator game !
I love berserk & Romen games so dont know y ppl r complaining. ya i miss even with 2 swords but in real life that happened so quit complaining and play or dont even play it
I was expecting more from Berzerk
1. The combat was horrible I mean really? 92% percent chance to hit with 2 SWORDS and you miss? I do appreciate however the multiplayer and armor/disabling system.
2. A lot of people are complaining about how they don't know how to sell things maybe you should add a help button or just wait for people to develop common sense
3. Executions should have a different animation and just be another attack
4. The AI was poor the only challenge was just destroying their armor
5. Make the STATS COUNT this is my biggest issue.
No matter how high my speed is I always go second!
No matter how high my dexterity is I miss!
Vitality doesn't do shit armor gives a bigger boost.
THE ONLY GOOD STAT IS STRENGTH!
I was expecting more from Berzerk, and I can hope that this was just a test of concept and not a Final Game.
Here on Newgrounds, I have seen a lot of games produced. I have seen the labors of GREAT flash artists who have busted their asses to produce and eventually move on to do other things. I remember when the Dead Frontier night games came out and they were a fairly successful hit. Then when they went onto becoming their own MMO, I saw them rise to further success as a game by going fully three-dimensional (even if it is a top-down). I remember a while back when there was this one Mech game that another flash animator had created went on to having a fairly large fan base and having its own website. I've seen a lot of GREAT projects come out of your studio, really GOOD flash games. And this so far, has been my absolute favorite. Hell, in the short time I got to playing this game I actually went to go and research the gladiator types that you introduced into your "class" systems. I really think with a bit more spit and polish and a bit more work than what it has right now, this could be its own independent entity in the world as a game. But... Some of the things I thought about with this game is just a few slight suggestions if you do ever either make a sequel or a much larger version of this game.
1. Have a separate Coliseum Official or judge, I don't know the term, for each city. While it is REALLY cool to actually have the option to have an "audience" even if it is an AI to want to decide the outcome of the battle seems kind of interesting. Sure it's all just algorithms and coding but I think it's kind of a neat thing to implement all the same.
2. Having the actual ability to train your gladiators in the "school pool" with a practice and timed growth event caused by how many battles your squadron goes out to fight. Like, having your gladiators on the second rungs actually grow in stat points in a much slower but still effective rate.
3. Have the ability to SELL slaves or combatants after a while. Yeah, it seems useless in such a way but if you utilized the idea of having your friends fight you, eventually you could sell them your own gladiators. Not really like a trading card game, but I know I saw some player's gladiators in the multiplayer mode and I was jealous of how some of them operated or even just looked.
4. Bosses. I have seen other players talk about them here in this list, but I'm just putting this straight forward to say that things that implied the lore of Gladiators and or Roman/Greek culture (because we all know Rome stole from Greece) would be cool. I mean I know the teams and their names are cool, and even some of the equipment, but one thing I thought would be cool would be to see at the very top of the echelon one of each coliseum. Like I wanted to fight other NPCs that scared the piss out of me as a combatant. After a while, just killing humans does get a little boring. But... The gore makes up for that. Which leads me up to a fifth reason
5. Oh my god. The Gore. I'm not going to lie, it felt very satisfying to actually be able to DISMEMBER my enemies. To rend skin and tear bone was also a lot of the appeal of fighting the enemies that I did. I loved the idea that if I went so far into the negatives that the limb actually FLIES off, made it really fun to equip my characters with big and scarier weapons just so I could have the luxury of seeing your guys work into putting either the head, arm or leg animations to work. But, might I propose that if you do make a sequel or an upgraded version, that when the computer can recognize that a character is going to die with the next blow, we can have an actual "fatality" style brutalized murder? Like, I wanted to with some of the enemies I fought kick them to the ground and maybe watch my character play golf with their skulls with my axes and hammers. Or even the idea of stabbing blades into them or even allowing an off-screen murder where someone takes a trident to the face in a sort of cross-paned shot of the character's eyes and the trident going into their skull.
But, that's all I have. Right now, I just want to express that you guys are great.
The amount of dumb people on this site is really big now. to sell stuff just go on shop click on the item you do not want hold the click then release on top of the items for sale use common sense god.
this is awsome but its need mroe skills and upgrades and maybe bosses
Manage your team of adventurers as you raid the local dungeon for treasure!
Defend your castle against countless hordes of monsters.
Turn on all tiles!
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.