Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Challenge your friends and battle your way to the top of the Coliseum rankings in this action-packed Gladiator game !
I was all ready to give this a 5 out of 5 until I got fairly far and it got unfairly, (and no fun) hard. Enemies that not only block/shield bash EVERY time (and for some reason, you have a ZERO percent chance of hitting them when they do it even though they are able to get you often when you block) but also have healing powers. There is imply NO WAY to kill someone if you get one chance to attack them every 6 or 7 "turns" and in between that time, they are healing completely.
Even worse, the enemy is question seems to be unfairly equipped with skills. They are supposedly a level 50 yet they have skills that there is NO WAY we, the player, could get by level 50.
This part made me realize that the only way to win this game is to sit there and auto play round after round to boost my skills. and that is when it ceased to be fun for me because that turned a game into a chore. So even though I am on the second to last city, and have spent days getting this far, I will walk away and not think about it again. And unless you have infinitely more patience and free time as I do, I would suggest anyone do the same
I really like this game :)
There are some things I can't exaplin how work...
1) what is the point of having a high charisma? Having a low value of charisma boosted with armors (like helm), I can always recover the full amount. I thinked charisma's skill will boosted having an high value of it, but with 40 or 100 I don't find any difference.
2) there are some skills that are useless maxed out. An example, "Armor Break" do the same damage to armor having to 1 or 10. It's more useful having "Power Attack", more damage and more cheap.
3) there are some skill really really EXPENSIVE (like "Protect, 150 mp!)
4) the healing skills are a bit useless, in my opinion. What is the point to heal a light wounded arm when the next enemy attack will cut it off or makes it unusable? I thinked when the healt point of a limb reach the zero I can use healing for cure it, but no. I know that will be a bit uber if can regenerate a whole arm cut off but honestly I don't like it.
5) why enemy team armors' are better of mine? An example, the armor value's helms are like 750 and mine 400. And why they have more MP for their level? An example, mine gladiators (29th level) have 200 MP. The enemy team with the same level have 320/340!
6) about the two-handed wielder. When enemy cut off/disable an arm, WHY I can't drop my useless heavy weapon and start to punch the enemy with bare hand? I piss off when enemy disable my arm and I stay like a dumb changing row or crowd appeal...
7) as other comments, I don't like much skill tree. Why I need to spend 5 points in "Combo 2X" and 15 points in "Speed Boost" passive skill with my two-handed mace gladiator for approach to "Strenght Boost" passive skill?
8) always about skill tree, I want know what change for every point added in a skill (like a boost skill, plus 4% for level). Example, for every point added in "Throw" skill, you do 2% more damage.
And this is all. I'm sorry if I look like a boring plaintive, but I really really like this game and I want see this game sky-rocking all around the world! :D
oh, and sorry for my bad bad English >-<
Where is all of my gear? I had leveled up yet it saved my stuff up to a certain point? all of my gold is missing (which I purchased through gamersafe) 5.00 usd for 25,000 in game gold. all of it's gone. you guys really need to fix your stuff. I opened a claim and demand a refund throuhg paypal. I also contacted gamersafe because your bugs are terrible in the aspect that I've been ripped off.
why does the black guy have his lips poking out??? really?? the game is OK, but that pissed me off, but seeing how he's the only one with that feature, I'm sure Berzerk doesn't care.
Murmillos are broken and op. Late game they are just stupid. they block nearly every hit, if you dont hit them they hit you back for a good bit of damage, shield bash does 600ish damage which just becomes unbearable. Not to mention they heal themselves the entire damage of a limb. So if you don't destroy it it heals up. Murmillo + The ones with net = you lose. I am playing them at a much lower level like 46 vs 62 but even then i hope you don't expect me to grind that hard just to make it easy, and if you do make it atleast easier to grind. Gonna have to atleast rate it 4/5 just because their still are some issues.
Unlock all of us!
As DD's story comes to a close, another looms from the not-so-distant shadows....
Blast at rockets with awesome graphics and music
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.