Be a Supporter!

Credits & Info

Uploaded
May 23, 2012 | 10:51 AM EDT
  • Daily 3rd Place May 24, 2012

If you liked this, check these out!


Plenty more like this here!


Author Comments

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN...TONIGHT... ITS THE WORST SHOW ON EARTH! ONE NIGHT ONLY! SOLD OUT!!

SHERBALEX IS NOW ON YOUTUBE: www.youtube.com/sherbalex

^ Subscribe ^

business inquiries: sherbalex at gmail dot com

Too many people have whined about the music, so I've softened it up.

If you're having issues watching it here, try it on Vimeo https://vimeo.com/4290612 4

Reviews


ErichoEricho

Rated 5 / 5 stars

Wow, that is one of the most absolutley insane things I have ever seen in my life! Congradulations on giving Tom Fulp his pick for best cartoon of all time! This was when the cartoon was just at judgement too! I loved how the animation was freaking gorgeous in this. It's too bad the same can't be said about the people in the show. When they said, "worst", I thought they were referring to the quality.

I'm pretty sure that by "worst" you meant the most disgusting and disturbing show on Earth. It seems like you used a whole different Flash program to create this! It looks like one of those mutants was some turtle human hybrid. It's so perplexing it's hard to even describe. I appreciate you truly bringing something new and amazing to this website! You're going to go far kid!


People find this review helpful!
Sherbalex responds:

i figure 90% of the work was done in Flash MX, the other 10% was in Flash CS3, and much of what was done in CS3 wasnt really drawing, just clicking buttons/moving sliders and stuff.

youre the third person to say it was a turtle thing. theres probably something interesting to note here about ones perception of light/shadow/form


CroudControlCroudControl

Rated 5 / 5 stars

Holy. F*cking. Sh*t.

I dunno what that just was. And I don't think I ever wanna know. But it was good, especially the animation!



HellisfireHellisfire

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars

This Video Was Unlike anything I've ever seen before, after watching this video I'm still unsure if I should be disturbed or impressed. when watcing it I just felt dirty like I was part of your audience I don't know if this was intentional statement or not or if your submitting this as some subconscience message to the view that we as people are just desensetize to all of this. Your Style was impressive its unlike anything i've seen before Newgrounds I would Like to see what else you have to offer. Great Job and I love the music it went along well with the entire video and just added more to how I felt odd watching this video alone. but again good job. can't wait to see more.


People find this review helpful!
Sherbalex responds:

it's whatever you want it to be


PerfectUnderstandingPerfectUnderstanding

Rated 3.5 / 5 stars

i don't quite grasp what this was but... it's still quite exeptional what you made here.
that and it was kinda weird to see but i enjoyed it nonetheless, wonder if you'll make more stuff like this. if so i'll be waiting to see it



NichstrikeNichstrike

Rated 4 / 5 stars

°-° Weird shit... but i like the art...