Follow us to keep up with our new stuff ...
Gameplay video example ( tutorial ):
( don't forget to remove white space from links )
Run around the infinite, ever changing corridors of the Neon Dunjun, gathering flowers and shooting everything. ZAP!
Grab the key to the next floor.. try not to let monsters take it off you.
Once you've picked all the flowers, the doorway shall appear..
Grind the walls for a speed boost and the power of squishing!
The edges of the maze wrap around - do try not to shoot yourself in the back.
- Movement: WASD / arrows
- Firing is automatic
- Toggle mute: M
- Toggle pause: P
- Quit to main menu: ESC
How to grind walls:
- While moving along a wall, press towards that wall to start grinding it.
- Grinding charges you up and makes you move faster
- When fully charged you will start flashing silver - you can now SQUISH enemies by running through them!
- When nearing maximum, lethal charge, you'll start flashing red - better stop grinding or you'll explode. BOOM!
- To stop grinding, just press again in the direction you're moving (or any direction with no wall)
Mastering wall grinding and the powers it gives is the key to survival.
The key to getting MASSIVE POINTS is chaining. Collect things in unbroken chains for way higher scores.
- The total score for a chain of flowers rises exponentially with each flower picked.. (e.g., 1 flower = 1 point. 10 flower chain = 100 points. 100 flower chain = 10,000 points!).. as soon as you move onto a space with no flower, the chain ends.
- You can also chain monster squishing and food collecting - though the rules for these are slightly different. Experiment!
The key doubles as a handy bullet shield. It's definitely a good idea to get hold of it as early as possible. Unless doing so will break the huuuge flower chain you're in the middle of pulling off..
So yeah! Shoot stuff, squish stuff, pick flowers, collect food. Watch out for THE GHOST. Enjoy! =)
This game will make you high, and it's healthy at the same time .. so just enjoy the trip, and have fun ! We hope you like it ! :)