Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
I quit once I got to the 'Ouch' part. No conversation mechanics, the artwork is a huge turnoff, and the music choice is just awful. Rushed, and not entertaining.
Does this bitch just say ouch the whole time?.......
This game is lacking in all areas, needs more effort into it.
- Art: The artwork is pretty poor, needs more work into some the details.
- Music: Not that well, you should try asking people to listen to it for their opinions.
- Story: Just no. This is like, really not planned out well. Its like.
You: "Hey babe"
Girl: "Wanna go to my room?"
Or something along those lines.
- Game Type: Mature? No way, more like "Teen with a bit of fan-service"
- Conclusion: It is a okay game, but need a LOT of work on it. Revise and have some people to test it, if you can. Revise is the best thing for this game. Put more effort into it for the next time you make a game.
The girls responses made no sense, the art is poor, the whole thing is rushed and nothing sexy actually happens even though it's supposed to be a mature game. I'm sorry but that was awful, and you need to put in more effort next time.
Regardless of this being a dating Simulator, though not one of a fan for meet and fuck games...
This one personally though a different taste to relationship means, is an extreme upset...
The game lacks compassion, it seems rushed, plus a statement of compliments?
"Okay, what ever." Girl: Yay.
Well, I guess every one has a taste of personality and I can't judge a game for what you could say and what was meant to be clicked on though I will be honest.... it was horrible.
The "neck message." Only 5 places you were able to click on and all 5 were Ouch... Ouch... Ouch...
This is by far the worst games I have played so far, out of the 5 that I can remember.
Though it was rather nice and could use a lot more work... I suggest playing the game your self then considering if it has the ability to be placed on newgrounds. Home of flash creations but I will say this... If you have nerves of steel and balls of iron, looking for critic opinions on what you could do better. This is the place for you. Keep up and at it.
It's a crazy Mario / DBZ crossover!
Inspired by true high school stories!
Funny Mega Man parodies featuring Dr. Wily's robots!
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.