4. gamerfreak48 19,220
5. chrisnight45 15,955
6. Farrex 14,963
7. PauLaVie 8,749
8. trupsoft 5,279

Author Comments

Z jumps, and double jumps
X dashes

Use dash to break through the delicious upper platforms made of gingerbread or to deliver hot chainsaw fury upon your enemies.

Dashing through something allows you to dash and jump again without touching the ground!

If you've played Robot Unicorn Attack you'll get it, but I'll warn you--this shit ain't easy.

If you like the game you can support it by grabbing a copy from your local app store--it's available on iTunes, Amazon, and the Android Marketplace.

Reviews

BassOwlBassOwl

Rated 5 / 5 stars July 8, 2014

HOW IS THE NAME OF THE SONG IS EXCELLENT!!!

chibi-italia-chanchibi-italia-chan

Rated 5 / 5 stars May 4, 2014

79.158 Damn so close :c

TheDante50TheDante50

Rated 4 / 5 stars April 15, 2014

A good game to kill the time

CabbageKingCabbageKing

Rated 5 / 5 stars February 17, 2014

Easily one of my favorite games on Newground. What can I say? I'm simple. I play this almost every day trying to get the Chainsaw GOD badge.

China101China101

Rated 4 / 5 stars December 23, 2013

Surprisingly Enjoyable

Review:
I find this game to be pretty entertaining; the controls took me awhile to master but the game-play was rather engaging. The graphics were alright I liked the way the girl looks but the background was extremely bizarre since you're running through a land of candy and dessert while hacking up trolls.
A problem I faced in the game was that there was a considerable amount of lag from time to time which ended up getting me killed. I personally would've preferred a metal or heavy metal song rather than the current one since I feel that it would fit the theme of the game much better. I also think that there should be an option that allows us to change our controls to better suit the player.

Even though this game annoyed me when I kept dying, it still had me continuously coming back to play it; this is why I'm going to give the game a 8/10. If the problems are addressed, many players will be much more satisfied with this game. I see a lot of talent from you and I hope that there is a sequel to this game.

People find this review helpful!