He's got a burger for a head and he lives in bbq-town.
The cartoon world of Edd Gould.
Possibly long-lost relatives of Shotgun Man, these trenchcoat-clad teams have much better things to do than shoot their classmates.
Alien Hominid gets Xtreme as he hops onboard his hover-bike to escape the pursuing F.B.I. Use the cash you earn in game to improve and upgrade your bike and equipment at the end of each run.
Original game by - /www.thebehemoth.com/
Default control set:
Movement - Arrow Keys or WASD
Blaster - Z or H
Shield - X or J
Grenade - C or K
Oil Spill - V or L
(Controls can be customised from the settings menu)
- Tweaked Prices
- Changed base speed to 81km/h (up from 54km/h)
- Certain enemies now give up after awhile when none of their shots seem to hit the player
- Fixed the "HATS!" medal not unlocking
- Fixed a problem where getting the last gun upgrade could mess up it's damage during play.
- Modified FBI Car slightly.
- Turning the sound off now turns off the ambience.