Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
15 different levels;
Nice graphics and gameplay;
Physics based puzzle game;
- ÃffÃf'Ã'Â¡ollect no less than 10000 scores
- Knocked off the gray box with a poison take away score.
- Red casks explode
Well.. I thought it was a pretty fun game. A few quick suggestions though:
1) It would be great if it was longer. By the end I really just wanted some more.
2) I think it would also be nice to make rotation and zoom a keyboard function. Either with the arrow keys or with WASD. This would simplify finding your aim verses dragging the little circle.
3) The arc doesn't always fit well with the 3d. It may work a bit better if the line stopped where your ball would hit. It can be hard to tell if you are on something or to the side or below it. Or if you will hit an object that ends up between the hash marks. I would say put a red dot where it stops, but I think just stopping the line is enough.
4) Power level would be a great thing to have as well. Allowing for puzzles you have to go over and such things.
Overall I think this is a great new take on the game. I can see this going to very fun places. I think this deserved the 5/5 and 4.5 stars. I really hope to see more like it with some progression of game play.
To others who are guessing at the number of black boxes you can knock in before you loose a level. I think the game calculates if you can still get a passing score (10000). Therefore it changes in each level. In the one level with the barrels you can't loose any and win. If you knock off too many rather than letting you set there like a knob the game just lets you know that you will fail rather than making you wait until you have already done the rest of the shooting. Kind of nice if you ask me.
I've never seen a 3D flash game. They are hard to make. Only suggestion is next time can you make it move more smoothly and the point of view is weird for lining up a shot. All in all good game.
Played through to level 5 and it seems like a nice game, however, the visuals seem a bit slow and there isn't clear indication for what it takes to lose on each level.
Obviously hitting the black and gold boxes isn't good but it would be nice to know how many must be knocked off before failing, especially when the game starts getting more difficult.
The graphic's amazing and a really great game
fps or ... gst not kidding
Welcome to the theatre of your mind, Dale
ANIME-Y HIGHSCHOOL STUPID OTAKU ADVENTURE ACTION EXPLOSIONS YAY
Use your mouse to find a way to the exit. Grab the key first!
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.