Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Fun top-down shooter where you must kill all the aliens on the planet Gliese. Thousands of enemies the attack - can you survive the onslaught?
1. "Firebullets" not affect the rocket launcher;
2. Enemies can't attack you while in their death animation;
3. Fixed bugs after the death of player.
well made and all, but this is just one in 150,000 games EXACTLY like this.
It's not new, nor original... So i have to ask - what is the point?
In making it
In playing it
I see none.
As I said, it is well made but just uninspired.
fun game,, got to round 17 first try but i have no idea how to use my abilities dosent tell me so only 4 stars
Wave 11 is a bitch and 3 bitch pipes, the game gets exponentially harder from there. I love this game. I do have a few minor complaints.
1) Ambiguous upgrades such as the clip size upgrade. My gauss gun has 6 rounds in a clip, is that right with 1 clip size upgrade?
2) I can't access the shop until I beat a wave, and for some of the later waves that's gonna be a while.
3) I would like to see a display of what the gun does when I look at it in the shop(clip size, firing speed[shown in milliseconds], damage, anything worth noting about the gun, etc.)
4)I would like to know what an upgrade does in specific for example: When enemies get near you strike back. How does that mechanic work? Is it automatic? I don't notice it if it does happen.
All in all, great game with minor design flaws that you may or may not look into. The game is fantastic as it is.
carefuly made copy of crimsonland. good job. I'm happy cause now i can play it in browser.
cool game and xenomorphdrone's right my only problem is the cost of weapons
A story about a dog!
this art teacher is WHACK!!!!
Meeting new people on the first day can be a real gamble.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.