Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Fun top-down shooter where you must kill all the aliens on the planet Gliese. Thousands of enemies the attack - can you survive the onslaught?
1. "Firebullets" not affect the rocket launcher;
2. Enemies can't attack you while in their death animation;
3. Fixed bugs after the death of player.
Ok first off good game and like ppl have said below the concept has been done before but you made it your own by adding the upgrade in battle part. some improvements can be made such as fixing the amount the guns do and more monsters/bosses and more music.
And to the ppl below me who said the person ripped parts of the game off... if that is so report it! don't say so in the comments it not only is rude to the artist if the claims are untrue but it also violates the terms of service that we all agreed to. so either report it and let newgrounds sort it out or drop it.
Pretty unoriginal in terms of gameplay. And there's not any ending art for the main game and no high scores for survival mode.
Gliese is actually a star and not a planet. I played this game because we learned about Gliese in my astrobiology class and how some of its planets seemed promising in terms of housing life.
Overall the game is pretty good but it does get repetitive. The graphics of the game is not bad and it runs really smooth considering the large amount of enemies moving on the screen at once. The overall concept is great as well, but there is always room for improvements to any game. As Always, I will provide some constructive criticism as well.
Possible improvements may include:
1) More then one soundtrack/mute button. This will allow for more interesting music and or allow the players to listen to their own music while playing.
2) More enemy types/boss. This will make there be some tactics to the game and create greater challenge. This will also add more visual appeal and keep the players interested as to what might be coming next. Boss fights could be more difficult and offer up a huge sum of cash or maybe a new special ability.
3) More upgrades. The perks are a nice touch, but the weapons have no improvement level. Adding upgrades to like clip size, weapon pwoer, fire rate etc, can add a lot more dynamics and tactics to the game as it would make it a decision to save up for the next weapon, or upgrade your current one.
4) More weapons/temporary weapons. Adding things such as grenades and other throwables would add more versitility to the game. Maybe a smoke grenade to conceal yourself for an escape or a poision one that melts enemies. Things of that nature would make the game much more interesting and these items must be bought individually.
5) Add some placeables. Add things like walls, turrets, and other tools that you can sue to make the map more dynamic or to set up check points on your own and let the carry over each wave. This way you can strategise how you will engage the monsters instead of jsut runing around a massive horde that has gathered in the middle and fighting them off till they are all dead.
I will say, it is a nice touch to be able to upgrade in the middle of a battle. Though more are required. The balance of the weapons is pretty poor. As the minigun is still much stronger then the plasma rifle. Making it not worth the purchase which goes to individual weapon upgrades. Something else with weapons is to make it so you can have a secondary because some situations are better for a machine gun while others a shotgun.
I know that is a lot of sugestions and that I am picking apart the entire game, but hopefully these will be of use to you and in no way do i mean to offend you. Overal lthe game itself is good, jsut needs a few tweaks here and there. Keep up the good work.
It's just a freaking copy of Crimson Land!
Shame on you!
Funny I played gunbros the other day. Sounds to me like you ripped some sound files from there. Thats six legged spiders death noise, gunbros. Make your own sound files before ripping others huh. For that no stars.
you advertise your game? I've never played the game gunbros.
Shoot swords, teleport and don't mess with the turtles
Join Marko Sharko on his first detective case!
Jump through a bustling cat city collecting fish for points.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.