Credits & Info
- Apr 14, 2012 | 11:45 AM EDT
- Daily 4th Place April 15, 2012
If you liked this, check these out!
Survive for as long as you can in "Survival" or do the same while also defending a Helicopter in "Protect" (which will give you start off money and more health to help you out). As each day passes the enemies get harder and you get stronger. Earn XP from killing foes or picking up randomly dropped dog tags then spend it in the shop on new weapons, upgrades, perks and sentry guns.
Some of the features include:
- Multiple Leaderboards
- 30 Newgrounds Medals
- Day and Night Cycle
- Fancy looking projectiles and lots of blood
- Developer Console : Mess around by making the ultimate weapon, makes enemies spawn like crazy or give them all explosive weapons.
NOTE: If you have any problems with lag try messing around with the game options.
Update 3 (January 2013)
- Shop interface improvements
- Slight tweaks to the Global Leaderboard interface
- Can now have 2 control customisations at the same time
- Enemies and other entities are now exported as bitmaps which will hopefully improve performance a little bit
- Fixed glitch when skipping splash screens
- Made a slight change to the map to help define the edges of the mountains
- Fixed Truck, Drop-off Plane and Super Laser sound effects playing when game is muted
- When sentries or landmines kill enemies the XP pop-up is now shown
- Dog Tags now despawn after 60 seconds
- Changed Landmine description
Update 2 (Quick)
- Updated Developer Console to v1.08
- New Save System, you can now have a save for both game modes.
- Fixed a problem where it couldn't tell it was on Newgrounds (why the Medals didn't work)
- Small changes to the Leaderboard page
- Made the Leaderboard's At column display "uploads.ungrounded.net" as "www.newgrounds.com"
- Removed the two (rarely said) enemy voice clips
- Fixed landmines not removing on level reset