Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
That's a parking car game. Try to park your car as fast as you can. You can choose between a classic park, a city tour.
Learn how to park here in your pc, and don't get embarrassed on streets. :)
This looks copied.
meh the game itself is good but could use more situations and/or levels
Although nothing new, it's a decent implementation of the concept.
I'm rather bad at parking and find this actually really helps understaning the theory.
Improvements could be:
- No damage from hitting the sidewalk, that's just silly.
- Better controls. At least at a "break" button instead of just forward and backward, even better would be a shift button, gas and break.
- Better learning curve. City tour could start with parking on an empty parking lot, then behind a single car, besides a sidewalk and progressively get harder.
- Moving traffic to annoy you while parking, maybe even racing for the last parking spot.
- Parking at ramps (for example at the side of a canal or a parking garage)
- Different cars (sizes, handling)
Music gets annoying quickly, thank you for the mute.
And for a sequel, make a boat parking game. :)
I suppose it may be a nice game, but whenever I click play game, it shows a black screen.
The game is well developed and the graphics are good however i feel more like this is a boat parking game since the car glides infinitly when you let go of the throtle but thats just my opinion. And also the first level on the "easy" mode is terribly hard!
Otherwise a great game that i hope get accepted!
What’s inside this box? A lot of puzzles! Can you solve all 30?
Use the mouse to navigate menus and to queue and cancel robot actions.
Made for the Adventure Jam 2016!
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.