Be a Supporter!

Credits & Info

Uploaded
Apr 6, 2012 | 9:32 AM EDT
  • Daily 5th Place April 7, 2012

Related Stuff

If you liked this, check these out!

Author Comments

The origins of this game comes from a Game Jam where we have to made a game in three days, we got a daily award in Newgrounds and we wanted to make a really nice full version with the corrections that people asked and more songs and even an adventure mode!

Here you got a link to the first version: http://www.newgrounds.com /portal/view/567705

As you can see, we added LOADS of new features that you will find of players that asked us for them.

Some of the new features are:

- More songs

- Right time to press the key alert

- More characters

- Adventure Mode

- Song medals

Now, this is only what users asked for, we had added a better HUD, a new menu, an intro video to the game and even more!

General information about the game:

- 14 Songs

- 7 Stages in Adventure mode

- 6 Characters in total

We hope you have fun with it and get ALL the highscores and medals!

Reviews

CanibalLocoCanibalLoco

Rated 5 / 5 stars November 24, 2013

All I've to say besides the game being a really good one... is points extra for an asspera song. ^^

People find this review helpful!

TotalRaMpAgETotalRaMpAgE

Rated 3.5 / 5 stars May 31, 2013

The game is good, has good graphics and concept. Also there is something wrong when I play (Idk if it happens to you) but the arrows don't have to be in contact with the outlines and I can hold the keys in to play the whole song.

Hutchmeow316Hutchmeow316

Rated 4 / 5 stars April 3, 2013

As a fan of hard rock & heavy metal, I'm honored to say that this is a wonderful game! Raw heavy metal music, cool programming, and good graphics. Who ever made this is definitely a friend of mine. Most definitely. We Wait is an awesome song! So is Devastation and 57 seconds of brutality. Sickest metal songs I've ever heard. :)

tanekrtanekr

Rated 0.5 / 5 stars January 22, 2013

songs not compat with arrow

NastiaxcoreNastiaxcore

Rated 2.5 / 5 stars December 31, 2012

First of all,the artwork is nice but the arrows are annoying as hell and it makes it more unpleasant to play this way..also I am not sure when to click since no matter when I do it I get it right..
second,the songs are pretty good but the gameplay is too easy and repeats it self.
I gave you a 2.5 because I like these kind of games but its a shame that the game is too annoying to play for me.. I would love it if you made a better version of this game <3