Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
It has been two weeks since Laura Banks went missing, she was last seen on Halloween. The police assume that Laura is dead, though her body was never found. Your mission is to find out what happened to her.
1. Take the tape recorder from the middle right drawer and the diary from the bottom left drawer. Click on the navigator and go downtown.
2. Enter the Pharmacy. Pick up the pocket knife from the floor (bottom right of the screen).
3. Go back out to the street and enter the fortune teller.
4. Tell her about the investigation, and give her Laura's diary. After the seance, pick up the photo from the table.
5. Click on the bottles behind the fortune teller (to the left) and take the truth serum. Go back out to the street.
6. Go left, and enter the costume shop. Show the photo to the shopkeeper. Buy the costume and go back out to the street.
7. Go right twice, enter the movie theater. Click on the small cabinet to your right. Use the pocket knife to open it. Pick up the key from the floor.
8. Use the key to open the staff room door. Take one cookie with you from the "Orio" box.
9. Enter the theater hall. Pick up a shirt button from the floor (bottom middle of the screen). Click on the navigator and drive to Frank's house.
10. Use the truth serum on the cookie. Give the cookie to the kid and tell him to give it to Frank. Enter Frank's house.
11. Open the black door in front of you. Click inside and see a shirt, use the button on the shirt.
12. Go to Frank's bedroom. Click on the costume and wear it. Use the tape recorder on Frank.
i love this game one thing that i noticed is that the pharmicy looks like the pharmicy in a hotel game i played the reason why i love it is because it based on a crime and the music and art is well the music so cool and the art is really good
I enjoyed past games like these, in the first game, but there's a really annoying bug. When you talk to the pharmacy and he apparently gives you something, you don't receive it.
Was enjoyable but I wanted a confrontation. The ending was indeed anticlimatic
simple yet satisfying :)
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.